Japan to USA/Canada Transformer Converter - Use 100 Volt appliances in 110 volts countries

Moving from Japan to the US or Canada? The voltages are close (100 volts in Japan; 110-120 volts in the US and Canada) but different enough to notice underperformance in appliances and electronic devices. The ACUPWR’s AJD Step Down voltage transformers/converters make those Japanese products work seamlessly in the US and Canada...safely and reliably.