- 2.1 cu. ft. capacity upper oven
- 3.9 cu. ft. capacity lower oven
- 4 burner cook top
- 5000-BTU AccuSimmer burner
- 9200-BTU burners
- 15000-BTU Power burner
- 3 oven racks
- 220-240 volts 50 Hertz Appliance
The New Whirlpool 3WGC555OBS Double Stainless Steel Oven is here. This Free Standing Gas Oven has double self cleaning ovens, and the most powerful cooktop burners currently available in our 220 volt line-up.
- 2.1 cu. ft. upper oven and 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven give you the room to bake and roast holiday dishes.
- Cook a large family meal or prepare party hors d'oeuvres in this extra-large capacity double oven gas range.
- 4 burner cooktop features a 5000-BTU AccuSimmer burner, two 9200-BTU burners and a 15000-BTU Power burner for the power and flexibility to warm delicate sauces, sear steaks or bring liquids quickly to the boil
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer burner produces a gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- Hi-Lo broiling (in upper oven) lets you choose the broil setting that works best for what you are cooking
- Easy to operate (and clean) digital touch-pad oven controls provide quick access to oven settings and options.
- Control Lockout option helps prevent unsupervised oven use and unintended oven control changes.
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time to ensure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage
- Lower oven's EasyView extra-large oven window lets you monitor cooking progress without opening the door.
- SpillGuard cooktop. Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills.
- 3 oven racks and multiple oven rack guides make multi-rack baking easy
- Built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Full-width, satin-finish cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear
- Keep Warm setting (both ovens) uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal
- *Sabbath Mode allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on Warm, Sabbath Mode
- LP and Natural gas capability
- Dimensions: Height 47.13 inches, Width 30 inches, Depth 28.5 inches
- 225 pounds