Gaggenau 400 series VG491 - For use in 220 Volt 50 Hertz Countries
This is the special 220 Volt version specially sold by VideoOverseas.com, made for use in 220 Volt countries
- Five multi-ring burners with up to 60,000 BTU
- Electronic flame monitoring (ionization principle) with automatic re-ignition.
- Sturdy stainless steel, solid smooth-surface cast-iron pan supports and large professional front control knobs.
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W – 5500 W) 1,000-18,800 BTU, suitable for pots up to max. ø 12 5/8".
- 2 two-ring high output burners (160 W – 4000 W) 700-13,500 BTU, suitable for pots up to max. ø 11".
- 2 two-ring standard burners (160 W – 2000 W) 700-7,000 BTU, suitable for pots up to max. ø 11".
- Control knob with ring and output marking.
- One-handed operation.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Three-part cast-iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.